Pre-Existing Homes/Resale/New Construction
- Each home inspection report is fully customized and not a “punch-list” report
- All items are explained in detail with recommendations for repair
- Termite and wood destroying organism inspection
- Full structural and electromechanical inspection
- Drainage/grade inspection
- Plumbing/Water Heater/Radiant Heat
- Flooring/floor covering
- Gas/carbon monoxide
- Interior Finishes
- Exterior Finishes
- Lead Paint
- Rodent Harborage
The following is done when an energy audit is conducted:
is checked for at Ceilings, attic floors, walls, attic pull down doors,
doors leading to garages. Check the type of insulation used: batts or
blankets, loose fill, or rigid board
- Safety lookout for urea formaldehyde and asbestos
- Vapor barriers in attic
- Check for adequate attic ventilation via ridge vents, soffit vents, attic fan, etc.
- Check for insulation of ducts and pipes
- Check for window seals that are broken and air leakage, etc.
- Caulking and weather-stripping
- Heating and air-conditioning (Check for temperature difference – inlet to outlet)
- Filter, blower motor, coil, condenser unit, etc.
- Exterior doors, windows, bricks, siding, trims, etc.