Our Massachusetts employment law reporters provide invaluable information for Massachusetts labor lawyers, human resource professionals, public employees, and unions.
The Massachusetts Department of Labor Relations administers the public-employee collective bargaining law. Massachusetts employment laws give public employees the right to participate in unions, bargain collectively, and engage in other concerted activities for mutual aid and protection.
The bulk of the Department's work is to hear appeals relating to the fairness of labor practices. Appeals from its decisions may be taken directly to the Massachusetts Appeals Court.
We publish two reporters:
- Massachusetts Labor Cases includes the full text of the Department's decisions, along with fully annotated subject matter indices.
- Massachusetts Labor Relations Reporter has digested versions of the decisions and also includes comprehensive indices. Most of our clients subscribe to both publications and thereby take advantage of a discounted combined rate.
Each reporter includes:
- Monthly print or digital supplements
- Unlimited and FREE access to searchable online database from 1996-present
- Expert commentary by noted labor attorney Leo J. Peloquin and Antoine Fares of Norris, Murray & Peloquin, LLC.
- Special offers for first-time subscribers
- Fully annotated subject matter indices to facilitate your research
- Materials essential for labor lawyers, unions, and others
- Standalone cumulative index volumes compiled every five years - available for purchase separately for your convenience
Editor's Tip: You may also be interested in our reporter covering the decisions of the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination